PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Awk2theWard Wednesday {Mar 9th}

Ready for your dose of funny this week?


- Having the above text conversation this weekend with my girlfriend.
No shame in my game.
A Momma needs to multi-task.

- Back acne. So maybe not funny but for sure awkward.

- Getting ready to walk out the door to take Buggie to school and she says "Mommy you can not
wear those PJ's?". Ok first off I am wearing PJ's to take her to school. Then she
follows it up with "You wore them yesterday."
WOW. I really did, that means I was rockin a 24hr run on the same PJ's.
We were running late, so I just throw a hoodie on with the hopes to throw
everyone off the scent {figuratively and literally},
and hope no one is as observant with my wardrobe as my little gal.

Got something funny to share?
We want to hear.
Link up.
Please I just ask that you link to your Awk2theWard post, not just your blog :)


7 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so funny!!

I gotta start taking notes of my randomness :)

mark rodriguez said...

if (as your last text says) you tried going to the bathroom 5 times, you may want to think about a laxative :)

the bathroom is my fortress of solitude...i lock the door, clear a few rounds of angry birds and get on with my day.

Jami Nato said...

back acne is lovingly called "bacne" in this house.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever go to damnyouautocorrect.com Hilarious!!! :D This reminded me of that! :P

Margie

danielle @ take heart said...

bahahha

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could say I was multi-tasking but I was straight up hiding from my family! I didn't want the disapproving eyes of hubs looking at his teenager, I mean wife, while I texted you! But it's okay for him to play Angry Birds. At least I'm socializing with an actual person and not chucking birds at objects!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Yes, the new iPod is mommy's time out in this house. My husband is now playing Tiny Wings, which he is more addicted to than angry birds.