PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mom in the shot Mar 30th {self shot}

Momma got a new shirt.
It came to live with me from Target.
It was a mere $14.99
Zipper up the back makes it cheeky.
Purple just happens to be my favorite color.

So I ask, what's not to love?

You know the drill.
I link with Em.


-------------------------------------------------
Ending with a Happy Birthday shout out to Lindsay from Paint Me a Picture.
Can not wait to have a birthday drink with you next week!
Shenanigans will ensue, this is for sure.

14 comments:

LittleGreenThread said...

Oh, how I love Target! Such a cute shirt, and such a pretty picture of you!
Also, I'm trying really hard not to be jealous that you & Lindsay get to hang out next week. Hope you ladies have a great time!

Jennifer said...

sigh. Target got me this week too. Not that I mind though... :)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous photo!! :)

Wendy said...

Pure shopping awesomeness :) You look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the photos and the blog! I've seen your wreaths before on etsy and love them! Didn't know you had a blog until I stumbled across it today from the Anderson crew:)

Unknown said...

Cute top!!!! I need one! :)

Martha said...

what a cute top! I love your hair too!

Mommy Girl said...

hot

Robin Egger said...

so cute! you look so springy and pretty!

Leonora said...

ummm more like hot-mama in the shot. supah cute. i'm stealing it kay? kay.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

H.O.T.T. Momma!!! LOVE it!!! Work it girl!

Jami said...

Gotta love Target!

Jami Nato said...

zipper in the back?! scandalous! actually, i'm going to shorten in and say this with a british accent..."scandi!"

emily anderson said...

can't wait for our blogger par-tay next week :)