PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Awk2theWard Wednesday {Mar 16th}

It's Wednesday.
The day when we share the funny moments that make life that much more enjoyable.

- This kid and his shades.

- Thinking it was ok to wear a v-neck shirt and my new VS bra {which has enough
padding to absorb the oil from the gulf spill and exxon valdez} to take Bean to his
Gymboree class. Then getting to class and realizing, DUH, I am going to spend the
next 45 mins bent over flashing all the Dads that came to spend quality time with their kiddos.
Such a hussy.

- Forgetting that 4 year olds take EVERYTHING literal.
Giggling at the look of horror on your daughters face when you tell her to clear the FROG out of her throat.
OR
When your daughter is having trouble getting her words out.
And you think it was ok to say "Oh sweetie, just spit it out."
Two secs later you find yourself with a paper towel wiping up saliva off the kitchen floor.
Me winning parent of year, not happening...

Got something funny.
Lets hear it...


4 comments:

kaylee@life chasers said...

Ha! I've done the shirt thing.
Not my proudest moment...

Craft That Party said...

At Goodwill this week, I cut my finger while rummaging through a pile of plates. I had taken out all my baby wipes and kleenex since I was kid- free for an entire afternoon. I had nothing to wipe the streaming blood. Bathroom door was locked. Finally I found a cloth in my bag and pressed it to my finger. It took me about 5 minutes to realize I had an Always maxi pad wrapped around my finger while I continued shopping. Oops. I had cake plates on the brain!

Blomgrens said...

On a date last week with the hubs, we stop at the grocery store and I walk in front of him and say "you can hit on me if you want!" (like he needs permission) to which he replies, "yeah cause it's so sexy following you to the drug aisle so we can get imodium!" Ummm, okay he wins.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

AMY!
Hilarious.
Such a hussy.