PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Snapshot {Mar 12th}

Its Saturday why not party, linky party that is.
I am joining up with Yellow Song Bird this morning.
She wants us to go back, dig something up we have not seen in awhile.
I did not go to far back in my archive when I saw the one:

It was our first "family" as a fam of four pic, since we had just found out Bean was hanging out in my belly.
And I love Buggies little gap tooth smile.
She will be 5 next month.
Off to go cry in the bathroom now....

7 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

aww how SWEET is this picture!! i adore it soo much!!

Jennifer said...

"off to cry in the bathroom now..."
haha, something must be in the air. I've soooo been there lately. :)

Melissa G said...

That is a wonderful picture! So sweet!

Aimee said...

This pic is SO cute! Love it.

stephanie said...

how fun that you had one in the oven here! such an adorable pic!

Hanna said...

awww....so cute! We just had our second baby too:) I'm stopping by from yellow songbird. It's my first time linking up! Nice meeting you

Hanna

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

you've been doing a lot recently in the bathroom
...
let's talk about tomorrow shall we?