PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ad Space Opening Up

{I may or may not be sharing a picture of my cute kid to help
my chances of you saying yes to me. Am I playing dirty, totally!}

EEK.
This makes me nervous.
I have a fear that no one will care to or want to advertise with me.
So the thought of posting this and then in a week you see no ads on my blog, makes me squirm.

Ok here is the deets:
I am looking to add ads to my homepage
{not just shops, if you want to place one for your blog you are more then welcome}.
They are monthly or quarterly.
Since I am freakin that I will be standing here with egg on my face, I am dirt cheap :)
For more info please email me at:
amyholgersen@gmail.com

And if you want all that "important" stuff like stats and things, I would be
more then happy to share them.

Ok I am off to freak all day, hoping "A" email shows up, EEK!!

-------------------------------
And random side note, I am starting the Awk2theWard Wednesday post as a linky party.
So next wednesday come ready to share you stories so we can all get a good chuckle.



6 comments:

Jami Nato said...

well if you don't change that song that plays on your blog, i'm never visiting again. LOL. but seriously...

Jennifer said...

what a cutie!! :)

Melissa (Punkin Threads) said...

Awesome Amy! I can't wait to see you this MONTH!!!!

Kori Clark said...

I know your stats and I want in! xo

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

hit me with your best shot.
for real. reply to this so I can know what you are thinking.
I am lazy.

danielle @ take heart said...

holy cow. i love your yarn wreaths.

and i think i may meet you. does that creep you out?