PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My kids build campsites with T.P.

When we decided to have another kiddo, I dreamed of this.
Of being in the kitchen making dinner and taking a peep around the corner to see them playing together.

Setting up Camp Bug and Bean.

I guess they thought that they might be camping a while and needed that much TP.

Bean taking a break from all the heavy lifting. And selecting the tunes for the camp fire.

Bug was the camp leader. "Here brother lay like this..."

And Bean was the camp follower.

And this was the end of my photo session. "Mommy come camping."
And a camping I went.

4 comments:

Craftcherry said...

What a wonderful moment. I can't wait until my little Nox is big enough to play with his big brother like that!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute! I think it's great to watch the kiddos interact together. My two are the same way and I love it!

Jennifer said...

that's too darn cute!! :)

Jami Nato said...

i mean, you can never have too much TP on a camping trip. really, you can't.