PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

They say it was your birthday!

{I made him Funfetti Bithday Pancake}

Sunday Bean turned 2.
It's amazing to me because it is hard to imagine him like this fresh out of the oven.
He is such a little dude now.


{I told him back then, if he wanted some cool shades he just needed to ask. Silly boy}

He is such a light in our lives.
There not a day that goes by that he does not have us laughing.

{"Blowing" out his candle.}

We decided to take him to Animal Kingdom to play. He LOVES it there.
The animals, the dinosaur play area, its heaven for him.


"How old are you Nolan?"
"Tew."


{Dino diggin with his Sisty}

He is such a loving boy.
Never short of hugs.

And he looks up to his big sister so much.
She calls him Babykins and it makes my heart skip a beat.


And he may not be a baby anymore.
But he will ALWAYS be my little baby boy.


I hope to post his b-day party later this week.
It was a DINO-MITE time, ha.