PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

9 years today, whoop whoop!

A couple of months back, Hubs was cleaning out his bed side table and came across something that he had saved.
When I saw it, I had a flood emotions.
Amazed he saved it.
Then I thought about it for a hot sec, and was like WOW I was a hussy.
It was the napkin that I wrote my number on for him.

Thats right, I gave him my number, ha.
Hussy.


But today we celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary.
And that number hangs on our wall.

So I guess sometimes being a hussy pays off.

Happy anniversary Jeffie.
BHH.

10 years next year, its a BIG one.
We want to go somewhere.
Where would you go?

14 comments:

Craftcherry said...

My hubby saved the piece of paper I wrote my number on too. I never thought of framing it.
Happy anniversary! We are planning on going back to Mexico for our 10 year and renewing our vows there. :o)

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

You hussy ;)
We celebrate 9 in March.
For our 10 I would like to go to Napa, or Italy, or take a week on 30-A.

christina said...

wow 9 years! we went to st.john for our honeymoon and loved it! we stayed in a little bungalow overlooking the ocean. its a pretty laid back and extremely peaceful place. thats where we would go if we could. happy anniversary!

Simply Mily said...

Loved that you framed it!!!! =) Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

BriBedell said...

Congrats!! I have a Jeff too :) I say Hawaii!!! Maui, west coast :)

Danielle said...

That is SOOO CUTE!!! Congratulations!!! You should definitely go somewhere relaxing next year, where you can look back on the beautiful life you have built together! :)

Rhiannon said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is soooo darn sweet!

angie said...

Happy anniversary!

-Jenni said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!!

Crystal said...

so cute! For our first anniversary hubs had our vows typed up an framed. Go back to where you honeymooned... or a european cruise!
Love your blog!
xoxo,
Crystal
http://ourlifeandlovestory.blogspot.com/

Jami Nato said...

um, that's the best.

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS!! Happy 9 years!!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Anniversary - I totally chased my husband and got him! Sometimes it pays to be a little assertive!

Unknown said...

so awesome! happy anniversary!!

i think i am going to frame the note in which i was also a hussy and gave B my #.