PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You are my sunshine... {heart broken}


Today my heart aches, the kind that will take much time to heal.
My only joy right now is in my family.

As this New Year approaches please give those you love a hug and kiss. And make sure that they know how you feel about them.

Today my family lost a very special man, my husbands much loved Uncle Bill passed away.
Very sudden.

{this is my father and Jellybean yesterday, the light makes me smile. It is like the heavens are shining brightly as they opened up to welcome our Uncle Bill}

5 comments:

Kelly O. said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a loved one at anytime is awful but during the holidays it hurts all the more.
On Christmas Eve there was a funeral in our town. I didn't even know the man that died but just seeing the procession of vehicles and the grief on the loved one's faces it broke my heart. I do hope God can help you through and make you strong. My condolences to your husband.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Truly sorry.

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry Amy. I'll be praying for you guys.

Love,
Chelsea

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Love the shot of your father and Jellybean...the lighting is just beautiful.

CalleLillyCafe said...

beautiful photo. So sorry for your loss. I feel your heartache. My husband's mom passed away on Weds the 30th. They are both starting the year in a peaceful place.