PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Belated 7th Fiesta Birthday Post

I am realizing some of you might have thought I forgot to blog a certain little girls  7th birthday. 
If you are new to these parts you may not have noticed, but for those who have been following my ramblings for some time might have.  See I LOVE planning my kids parties, crazy LOVE.  So back in April, geez that was so long ago, Buggie had a 7th Fiesta! It was all her idea and I loved every second of it.  We had gone to Mexico in February and she fell hard for the country.  Kori, did a full post on her party here, but these are just some of my favorite photos of the day...






It was a colorful magical day.

1 comment:

christina said...

wowzers! where have you been? how are you? i have missed your blogging! beautiful party...as always!