PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shopping with a cause {Love is Rising Adoption Tees}


Its funny how the internet can feel like a small world.
Even though there is millions upon millions of people out there, it still is amazing how
little connections are made.
Like an "Oh wow I did not know you knew so and so.."
This is how I became to know Rachel from Love is Rising.
Small little connections made us connect.
And I am glad we did.

{Rachel and her cute little fam}

Rachel is in the process of adopting and their efforts to raise funds to support their adoption
they created some adorable tees.
Here is a little something about Rachel and her shop.

Hi! I'm Rachel from over at Love is Rising.

My hubby and I are adopting a baby this year! We've learned a lot, had many ups and downs in the process and are now waiting to be matched with a birth mom. You can learn more about our adoption story here.

as a way to fund our adoption i created my etsy shop a few months back. as a part of the shop, we created alternative apparel tee's (2 to be exact) that you can buy and every penny goes towards bringing our baby home.

these tee's are SWEET, whimsical, soft, organic, quality v-neck tee's.

Check these babies out. i LOVE the design. and the tee itself is soft, cuddly and grabs you in all the right places ;)
my vision was an Urban Outfitters type tee and i think we hit the nail on the head.
Enough describing, take a look. There are TWO to choose from:
OR


You can click on this here link and go buy yourself one, and rest assured you'll get a sweet v-neck tee, that's going to help bring our babes home!

So go shop and support a good cause.
You will look good and feel good at the same time!
------
Do not forget my BIG anniversary giveaway going on...

5 comments:

O. said...

oh my goodness they are adorable.

rachel porter said...

thank you sweet friend! :) i can't wait to see the response!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Beautiful post and family!

We are hosting a link party called “Help a Momma Out” every Tuesday! This would be an awesome link up! I would appreciate if you'd add it. Thanks in advance for your consideration :)

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are fantastic tees! What a great way to help support a growing family.

LittleGreenThread said...

I also love how the blogging world has brought me such wonderful friends :) I just received a ring & necklace from Rachel yesterday and I love them both! This t-shirt is on my list. I just need to choose which one I want! I like them both so much.