PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mom in the shot Aug 26

SO I totally missed last weeks Embrace the Camera, AGH!
I think I might have fractured my foot stomping so hard after realizing this!
This was the FIRST time since Emily started the challenge.
I had grandiose plans to make up for it today but....
I woke up with THE worst stiff neck, EVA.


So this is Bean and I waiting at the Chiro's office.
Take what you get, I guess.

Off to take advantage of nap time and work on some projects....

Remember to link up EVERY thursday over at Em's.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope your neck starts feeling better soon! Grand plans aside, it's an adorable pic!

Kristin said...

Feel better soon! But, you did get a super cute pic!! ;)

Carey C. Bailey said...

cute candid.

A Beautiful Life said...

my dad was a chiropractor :) i love the expression on your lil 'bean's' face

christina said...

O those big eyes! Hope your feeling better!