PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

{Just another "Normal" day.}

I went about my day.
Just another "normal" day.
But those just south of me are in turmoil.
They are experiencing terrible devastation, despair, sadness, loss and loneliness.
I pray for those in Haiti.
I pray for those around the world who are closely effect by this natural disaster.
I pray for those people who feel Haitians brought this upon themselves.

I try to monitor how much my little Buggie sees of this historical event.
But at one point when she saw just a little glimpse of some video,
her sweet words were "AH, Momma they are lost. They need to find their way home."
I pray they find their way "home".

PLEASE DONATE TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS:
Text Haiti to 90999
$10 will be charged to your phone bill, so simple.



No comments: