PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh My...

So there I was scrolling through Etsy, a favorite past time of mine.  And I came across a precious shop, Nest Pretty Things. Oh my, how I loved everything, her whimsical take on things is just beautiful.  I especially loved her necklaces and the most sweet little charm bracelet for little girls.  Her color combos call to me...now it will just take me a week to make may descision on which dreamy necklace I HAVE to have.  Here is a couple of top contenders, what do you think?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them all but I think the last one is my FAV!

aLena said...

I absolutely love the last one!

Vintage Lucy's Boutique Clothing Brand said...

You have some mighty fine taste!!! I love all your little picks on here!