PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sponsor Highlight with Mandipidy




Mandy is one of those sweet souls that I have had the pleasure of getting to know through blogging. I love her style and whimsical take on things.
And I am the proud owner of several of her prints myself, and the quality is superb!


Mandy took a few moments out her busy day to answer a few questions so we can get to know her a little bit better.

-Where do you get inspiration from when creating your art?
I find inspiration all over the place... My "Place I Love" prints are my most popular pieces, and they all started when my husband and I were road tripping across the country. When we crossed the Georgia boarder, I saw the sign, "Welcome, we're glad Georgia's on your mind," and I started sketching.

-How are you at balancing Mommyhood and work? Any tips for other Mommas?
Not gonna lie, it's hard sometimes. I have a 6 month old, and I'm 16 weeks pregnant, so lots of times when Sophia takes her nap, I just want to sleep too! The biggest challenge has been letting myself let go... to accept that the kitchen can pile up with dishes, hubs may run out of clean underwear, and my Etsy messages may not be answered within the hour... But if I have spent lots of precious time with Sophia and been the best mommy that I can be, then I should count the day as a success. I think it's about zoning in on what you would really regret having not done 20 years from now and doing your best to make the most of that.
-Where do you see your shop in a year?
I can't even say... it's been one year since I opened this shop, and I could have never forseen it coming this far so quickly. The whole thing has already surpassed my dreams and expectations. I am hoping to branch out a little more with my prints... I have been looking into t-shirts and am currently trying to find a way to make that happen, so hopefully you'll see some wearable Mandipidy designs in the future.

Thank you Mandy for taking the timeout for this, you are a million!
Run on over to Mandipidy, you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love Mandy!! She is SO talented + the sweetest gal around!! :) xoxo

Mycharmingcolors said...

I love mandys shop! We are def going to get something :-)

thanks for sharing!

Mommy2Sophia said...

So cute! I just pinned a few of her pieces :)