PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mom in the shot Apr 13th {Poolside}

My Dad has always been such an amazing force in my life.
Someone to cheer me on, give advice, and to encourage me when I need it most.
He is an honest, caring, driven role model.
I am proud to call him Dad and even more proud for my babies to call him Abuelo.


He is pretty funny too.

{Bean and his Abuelo}

{Dad and Me circa *cough* 79}

Link with Em on Thursdays, all the cool kids do it.

______________________________
Do you mind voting for me?
*Thank you*

14 comments:

Amber said...

What a good Dad you have, he looks like he's fun!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh..... VERY cool pics :)

Unknown said...

Grandfathers are very precious. :)

jag said...

Oh, I LOVE this post! The pictures are so sweet. I love that he looks so happy with a baby in his lap then and now:) What a great guy!

lesleyzellers said...

Your dad looks like a hoot! Loving the one of you too.

mark rodriguez said...

i remember that picture well. i miss grandma & grandpa's beach house...good times

Laurie J said...

taking a trip in the way-back machine. LOVE it! <3

Jennifer said...

sweet photos! :)

Alyss said...

I love this. Grandpa's rock.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Awesome dad/granpa's are the best!! Love your pictures!

Cindy said...

I LOVE the pic of you w/your pops. The green door. The smile on his face. The cold brewsky. Classic picture. I hope it's in a frame somewhere.

Anonymous said...

awe great pics!!

sarah said...

SUCH sweet pictures! so precious to have that pic with your daddy!

Dad said...

What's amazing to me other than the fact how much I love my children and grandchildren, is that my hairstyle hasn't changed since 1979 only the color has. Oh I may have been a few pounds lighter then also.

Love Dad