They come programmed completely differently.
I always knew this but man it has been more and more evident after having one of my own.
Things I never imagined saying
but now after having a little boy I find myself saying more and more...
- "Please take you sisters undies off your head."
- "Son crayons are for coloring not eating."
- "Please stop grabbing your wenis while I am changing your POOPY diaper."
- "Can you please stop sitting on my head?"
- "Dude don't lick the restaurant wall!"
- "Please don't head butt the dishwasher." "Or the oven." "Or the wall." "Or the dog for that matter."
- "Why do I keep finding half eaten waffles in my pockets?"
- I am using the bathroom for this one "No keep the lights on." Off they go. "No leave the door open." Sweet little hand starts waving "Bye, Bye Ma." And there I sit helpless in the dark.
I love him.
Man is he keeping this Momma on her toes.
Yesterday I got an email that made me smile, like BIG TIME SMILES.
I was nominated for for a Top 25 at Circle of Moms.
The Ladies I am among on the list is pretty cool. So if you would not mind taking one sec to click on over and vote for me? You can vote once a day from now until April 25th.
So I am going out on a limb and saying this will not be the last time you hear me mention it.
Sorry ahead of time, you love me right?!