PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

You got questions and I got answers, so lets get together.

See this face.

It wants to know if you have any questions.
Something you have been meaning to ask.
Maybe it hasn't been the right time.
Or it slipped your mind until now.
Anything.
Granny panties or thong?
You ask, I answer.

If you want to leave them here go right ahead but if you prefer a more DL
question send it over to me at
bugandbeansmomma@gmail.com

Catch you on the flipside!

5 comments:

-Jenni said...

My question is: what were you thinking when you were making that face in the picture? Hee hee. Love it! Seriously though, my real question is--did you ever finish your master bedroom redo? If so, can we see? :-)

Jami Nato said...

what's your favorite thing about blogging. and what's your least?

and have you ever flashed someone.

that is all.

Marissa said...

Umm yes, as a matter of fact I do. Which name did you vote for? Ha. you have to answer. You promised.

Boooooyyyyyaaaaaaa!

deangirlnj said...

I have a momma question...
My 1st son is about to turn one and he just started this "lovely" thing of screeching. Whenever, wherever, and he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I try to have no reaction other than gently lower my voice and say things like "shhhh, shhhh, let's not talk that loud" or "woah, (while whispering) buddy-quiet baby"....when all I want to do it laugh or hide my head or say "HEY HEY HEY>>> KEEP IT DOWN". Any advice? suggestions? etc?

deangirlnj said...

I guess I misunderstood your post :(