PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Em+Me+Pink Bike=AWESOME {TOMS winners}


I do not take complaints easily.
I get all shifty, blush, avoid eye contact, and oddly enough put on a british accent {I know weird}.

So when Em and I went on a girl date and had a little photog sess a few months ago,
I was WAY self conscious.
But I made a deal with myself lock all that self conscious mumbo jumbo in the car
and allow myself to be ok with myself.


Do this.
Grab a friend.


Get dolled up.
Go somewhere pretty.


And if you happen to have a pink bike, BRING IT.



And strip yourself of all those stupid insecurities and be in the moment and snap away.
Do it.

Just me, my girlfriend and her camera {oh and my cute pink bike.}

I love this picture.
It makes me laugh because silly us it was the ONLY pic we took together.
Ha.
____________________________________

Big thanks and shout outs to my home girls Casey and Leonora for
talking me up on their blogs today, makes this little chick-a-doo smile BIG TIME.
{insert shifting, blushing, and that odd british accent}
______________________________________
And thank you all for entering the One Day Without Shoes TOMS giveaway.
The three lucky winners of $50 gcs are....

Email me ladies amyholgersen@gmail.com
You have 48hrs or I pick new winners!

12 comments:

Mandy England said...

I'm doing some serious happy dance moves over here right now... Thanks so much Amy! :] And thanks for supporting such an awesome organization.

Mandy England said...

Btw, so excited about the giveaway that I forgot about the beginning of the post... you and your pink bike are adorable.

Melissa C said...

Love this photo shoot idea. Very cute :)

Michele said...

How exciting! Like Mandy, I'm also having a little happy dance over here too.

Thank you Amy - this is such a great cause.

Megan said...

I love those photos!!! Your pink bike is so pretty!!! xoxo

sarah said...

such cute pics!! :) LOVE the pink bike!!

Jami Nato said...

those pics are sooooo cute!
and damn, i didn't when...so mad at you.

Leonora said...

when were you goign to tell me the following:

-you own a dog (like REALLY?! How dare you with hold this info from me, still waiting of a text mssg pic of pooch)

-you own a pink bike (swoon)

-your friend has thee most fantastic taste in peep toe pumps EVA

and finally

-i expect a stellar photo of you via your photobooth mac app of your obnoxiously sticking your tongue out at me while I'm at work.

luv yew <3

Michelle (michabella) said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Sad I missed the giveaway though!! Love me some TOMS! And CUTE pictures!!! Where were these shot at?? Looks like Winter Park. I love!

Brandie said...

Amy, I love this post!! What a great mental exercise. I feel like so many women struggle with this very same issue. And why?! We are all just so hard on ourselves. Anyway, this was a fabulous idea, and I really enjoyed the photos. I think the last one is my favorite; it's a really cool photo =)

Lindsey said...

Amy-so excited to be a winner! I sent you an email last night! Please let me know if you got it!
Lindsey from longhorninhouston.blogspot.com
Lindseypaschal@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so adorable! LOVING these pictures in particular. Made me crave a girl date =) x