PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The face is back with answers and a meetup

You asked this face a few questions and now it is back with some answers.

- What were you thinking when this picture was taken?
Maybe Em had made some smart keyster remark that made me give her this look.
Or maybe I smelled something funky.
Who knows.

- Did you ever finish your master bedroom redo and if so can we see pictures?
Boy do I wish I was saying yes to this question. But the answer is a LOUD and CLEAR no. Boo to the eeeew. But when this miracle does occur, pictures will be taken and blasted across the world wide web for one and all to see.

- What's your favorite thing about blogging?
It may sound corny to my Hubs but the friends I have made. Like real true tangible friends. To have a group of ladies who get it and that have the same passion for blogging has made the experience that much more fulfilling. Just the thought of being able to shot an email to someone across the country with a question or concern and being able to get an nonjudgemental, true and heart felt response makes me smile. Friends.

- What's your least favorite part?
I would have to say maybe some of the insecurities that have popped up. Nothing I am proud of.
And one other thing would be the nastiness I have seen shown towards people. I guess for me posting mean and hurtful anonymous comments is nothing I want to be apart of. There is tactful way of doing things. And I always feel taking the higher road is the best way, just my personal opinion. And you can always STOP reading the blog that is causing such feelings to boil up into your fingers and type. Just sayin.

- Have you ever flashed someone, submitted by infamous Jami Nato :-P
Yes. And if you are lucky next time I see you Mrs. Nato you will get to experience it.

- And lastly Kristine needs our help...
My 1st son is about to turn one and he just started this "lovely" thing of screeching. Whenever, wherever, and he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I try to have no reaction other than gently lower my voice and say things like "shhhh, shhhh, let's not talk that loud" or "woah, (while whispering) buddy-quiet baby"....when all I want to do it laugh or hide my head or say "HEY HEY HEY>>> KEEP IT DOWN". Any advice? suggestions? etc?
I wish I had a clear answer for this one. Cause as Momma's we have all experienced in some fashion the out in public embarrassing behavior of some sort. I know it can be hard but ignoring it completely has help me in the past with bad behavior. When they see that they do not get a reaction out of you then he may think "hey this gets me nothing, lets move on" Like I would avoid eye contact everything and if you are somewhere that you can leave him there safely, I would walk away. And if you are in public and people are looking at you funny I would ignore them too, cause if they are parent they have been there. Anyone else have some advice?!

Thanks for the questions it was fun!
____________________________________
Do you live in the central FL area?
Do you want to meet up?
Michelle and I are teaming up to host a O-Town meetup for bloggers and blog readers!
If you are interested please email me at bugandbeansmomma@gmail.com

Good times.
Off to clean something, anything at this point would be a step in the right direction.

13 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Woop woop!! :)

Ps- I LOVE that picture! Funny face pictures are the best.

Craftcherry said...

I wish I had an answer to that. My eldest went through that. Blood curlding screech followed by manic laughter. It was terribly mortifying when we were in public...but I'll probably do a million things to embarass him later on. So I think we are even.

Marissa said...

You definitely skipped one.

BriBedell said...

I wish I lived by you people! Why are all the good one's in Florida! Come to Michigan I say :) lol

I should probably get my blogging up to par with you ladies though befor I go and say all that!

Blomgrens said...

Great idea to have a blogger get together - I wish I was closer!

Mandy England said...

Sad... wish I was still in Florida. I love meeting lovely bloggers! :)

ThatsAWrapMom said...

I love your answers. I do not know how I am following you on my list but not on your friends, but I am now! I have been reading for a while now! I am a local blogger and would love to meet up. Will email you shortly! What a great idea! Hope you will check out my blog. Heading over to Michelle's blog now to get to know her!

http://thatsawrapconfessions.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh i think everyone has a good flashing story to tell...if they are brave enough :)

hmm...the screeching? well when someone answers this, please do share! my 2 year old just started yelling 'NO' to random strangers in stores. so embarrassing!

Jami Nato said...

no, you are not allowed to flash me. i will be jealous, as my boobs are something out of national geographic...

thanks for answering all the questions...

Melissa C said...

Love meeting bloggers...yay for the central Florida gals ;)

CalleLillyCafe said...

would love to meet up w/the local ladies, however living in the desert won't help me none! if ever you're in AZ, tweet me & we can do lunch! =)

danielle @ take heart said...

so happy you blog :)

Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

It was fun to read your answers!

I replied to your comment on my blog, this is what I wrote.

(re: the Method Micky & Minnie soap pumps) Aren't they adorable? I just saw them for the first time this week and I have a friend back home in Canada with little kiddos who really wants them. I'm hoping to surprise her with some in June. :)

I'd love to do an Orlando meetup. I have a crazy schedule of travel planned starting in one week but I'm sure I should be able to fit in some time to meet up with yourself and others. I recently heard of a Central Florida meetup but wasn't able to attend. I'm sure we could easily get about 10 ladies together!

Looking forward to visiting Michelle's blog and hopefully meeting some of you lovely ladies!

~K