PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mom in the shot Nov 4th {a flashback}

I am going old school on you today.
ALLLL the way back to almost one year ago today.
In honor of Bean turning the big UNO on Saturday here is the picture of Buggie coming to
meet her baby brudder.

She still rubs his head just like that.

As much as I H.A.T.E. to admit it, I am turning into a wee bit of a MOMZILLA with party planning.
Think I will scar him for life if all his blues do not match?!
Oh man, I am a nut.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Sweet picture ~ and Happy birthday :)

Carey C. Bailey said...

Enjoy being a party NUT! Sweet pic. With Joy, Carey

christina said...

oh you crack me up! he will toally know if the blues don't match:) my little girl turns 2 today!! cannot wait to see the pictures of your party.

Unknown said...

Ahhh I am so glad you admit to being crazy when it comes to party planning. I swear somedays my husband has to wonder how the woman he married turned into the woman who stays up til wee hours in the morning making tissue pom poms!!!! Love that photo! Such a precious moment!!!!

Amber said...

What a sweet picture. I love it when siblings show affection for each other. I'm sure your party will be SPECTACULAR!!

Super Lily said...

Post pictures of the party...Happy Birthday to the little guy!

emily anderson said...

noooo! don't be a momzilla!

hill said...

love the old photo!
xoxo.

Jennifer said...

Sweet picture =) Happy Birthday to your little man!!

Alisi's Mummy said...

Aw - how very sweet!