PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And this begins what I call..

the festival of food.
Back when I was preggers with Buggie {and having just gotten over severe all day sickness},
I declared Turkey day the start to what I consider the best eating
a girl can ask for in the next two months.
Let me break it down for you:
Thanksgiving {consisting of TWO turkey full spread meals}
Thanksgiving Day leftovers ie Turkeysandies {which may or may not last us through Sunday}
Chanukah Dinner
Some in between holiday parties
Christmas Eve dinner {my FAVORITE}
Christmas Morning breakfast
Christmas Day lunch {which my Dad makes Cuban sandwiches with the leftover
cuban pork dinner}
Then finishing to this wondrous festival is
New Years Day lunch.
Man I need to starting looking into the newest diet fads asap.


Taking a little blogging break for the long weekend.
See you all back on Monday with some fun treats!

So thankful for all of you!
XO
Amy


No comments: