PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful on Paper

Every Thursday until Thanksgiving I will be sharing a note of thanks sent to someone I love.
This is all part of Thankful on Paper.

My mother in law was very deserving of such a note.
Without sharing her whole note, just know that I made sure to
tell her that I am appreciative and thankful for her loving, caring, and wonderful
persistence in our day to day lives.
And that the love she shows my babies is above and beyond.

Thank you Karen.



6 comments:

Laura said...

It's awesome when kids have such involved grandparents present in their lives. It is a blessing and something of which to be very grateful.

This is my first visit to your blog... the pictures are awesome! And the kids are too cute.

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing!

grey rose (they/them) said...

awesome! thanks for sharing!
{beautiful blog and family!}

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for Karen! That is a wonderful blessing!!!!
My love,
R

Unknown said...

It's so nice to hear about a great (in-law) mother and daughter relationship. There's such a stigma about those and I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves her mother-in-law!

Thanks for sharing!
~Andrea

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blessing - thanks for sharing and I love your blog :-)