PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sit right back and you'll hear a tale,

a tale of fateful date.
That started in a tiny cubicle,
with many glimpses from across the way.

The boy was a hot boss man,
The girl sure was swell.
The two went on a date that day,
with a buffer friend in tow, with a buffer friend in tow.

The girl was sure in luck,
as gold she was sure she had struck.
If not for that fateful date, she knows she
would not have love, would not have love.

Corny I know.
Today we celebrate 8 years of blissful marriage.
We both laugh at blissful, cause it is as corny as my lame attempt at lyrics above.
We have our moments, sometimes more then we would want.
But we get through them.
We do not feel the need to make work, but the want.
I really believe that mutual desire is what makes our marriage.





Dinner and a movie are planned.
No gifts needed.
Just each other.
Man I am super corny.
I think the only way I could top my corn ball salad would be with a
I Jeff
t-shirt.

XOXO
Have a happy day.



8 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Aw!!! Happy Anniversary!!! <333

christina said...

AWW! Happy Anniversary! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy a night out with the hubbs:)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Corny is good and I love that you adore each other so...always a good thing when you marry your best friend {as my Subway art says!}.

Lili said...

awww happy anniversary!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary-enjoy your night out! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!!

BriBedell said...

Awe! I have a Jeff too..you could make me one of those shirts!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Such a sweet tale of love and fate...Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Amy said...

Cute!!! YOu guys are darling! xoxo