PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When good things just happen...

Sunday Buggie and I found ourselves outside enjoying the gorgeous day.
Pre usual sidewalk chalk was out and I started doodling.
When I had drawn a few hearts, something came to me.
I could take a picture of Buggie for her Valentines Day card for school!
Then after a little brainstorming, we go this shot...

Later I came in downloaded it to my computer, added some text, and then sent it back to my phone.
Where I opened up Postal Pix, click a button and ordered 20 prints, for $7 bucks after shipping!


I can not wait to get the little 4x4 prints and work up a little DIY to go with them.
Look for it, cause you know I will HAVE to blog it!
----------------------------
Oh hey did you notice new social buttons have been added to my sidebar -->
You can run but you can not hide, cause now I am everywhere, HA!
Join in some fun...

15 comments:

christina said...

now that is the stinkin cutest thing i have seen! cannot wait to see whatcha do with them:)

Amelia Marie said...

Ok, stinkin' cute! Really?!
xoxo, Amy

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is incredibly adorable. Can't believe you can do all of it from a phone. What a cute Valentine to open up:)

Kara @ June & Bear said...

crazy cute!

Mycharmingcolors said...

PERFECT!!!!! I seriously love this soooo much!!! Esp what you did with her hair :-)

laurel bud said...

This is fantastic. I'm going to HAVE to do this with my little girl, she'll love it.

Brilliant idea, THANK YOU x

BJJ said...

SO CUTE! glad to know about Postal Pix. Thanks for sharing. Buggie is going to have the groove at Valentine's Day cards in the whole school! :)

BJJ said...

Grooviest*

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

That is a fabulous idea! What a perfect picture. Love it.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!

Craftcherry said...

What a cute idea!

Marissa said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen. Buggie AND the idea. Love you.

Stephanie said...

just had to let you know that i dig you. i just started following you on Pinterest and it seems we have similar style! Plus i love your hair and think your super cute! love your blog too.

Cindy said...

The heart pony! Love it!!!

Torrie @ Fox + Hazel said...

I think the heart pony is my favourite part! =)