PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mom in the Shot {Jan 10th A family shot to remember her}

This past News Years Day, we gathered, we eat, we laughed, and we remembered her.
It was just in October that we had all gathered last, when my Abuela passed away.
She is was married to the love of her life for 55 years, she was the mother of 7, grandmother of 23, and great-grandmother 9.
She gave the best hugs.
And even though I was one of 23 grandkids, she always made me feel like I was her favorite,
but I am pretty sure she had 23 favorites.


My Uncle took a picture of our crazy crew, minus a few who could not make it.
Can you find me?

It was a great day.
We love you and miss you Abuela.


13 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what a special post!

BriBedell said...

I miss my grandma :/ she gave the best hugs too!

shasta said...

Beautiful post...

Unknown said...

Grandmas are the BEST!!! What a great post!

Laura said...

Your grandma sounds like she was such a sweet lady. And she's so pretty!! Thanks for sharing.

Mama Bear said...

Gosh, your Gramma was smokin hot! She sounded like an amazing woman. What you wrote makes me hope to be like her!

emily anderson said...

sweet post, friend :)

Kara Faith said...

Your grandmother was beautiful and sounds very special.

Cindy said...

Beautiful photo of your granmother. You look like her, don't you think?

Danielle said...

I love this post, your grandmother sounds like an incredible lady! She is so beautiful! And you look so much like her!! <3

Jenny K said...

A very lovely post and a great way to remember her!

BJJ said...

Such a sweet post. A beautiful lady!

Mycharmingcolors said...

sweet friend your Abuela left behind a wonderful legacy and she has made your heart just as beautiful as it is. Wish I could hug you right now, but I will when I see you!
xoxo