PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mom in the Shot {Jan 26th To Infinity and Beyond}

How do you know you married your soulmate?
Is it the way he looks lovingly at you from across the dinner room table as your son dumps his bowl of pasta on the floor?
Is it when you go to snuggle up with him in the middle of the night to find a kid has pulled a sneak attack and is currently acting as the Great Wall of China in your bed?
Or maybe its when settle down with your little fam bam to watch a movie and 20 minutes in, its just the two of you on the couch sharing a bowl of popcorn watching Rio for 543rd time, while your kids have abandoned you for better offerings in the playroom?
For me, its when stuff like this happens...

Yes, as the kiddlets played safely in the tub, we modeled and posed in Bean's Buzz towel.
What you don't stretch the neck out in your sons towel, strike a pose and stare randomly up and to the left, then take photos?
Well we do and when it happens, its magic.
Soulmate magic.

In other Pixar related news, I totally made this for Bean the other day...

I had seen it on Pinterest and have been wanting to make it.
*Poof* I made it.

*Disclaimer: I was by no means paid by Pixar for this post, but in related news they can so pay if they are feeling so generous.*

11 comments:

Wendy said...

You two make quite the superhero couple! :) Love the Mater truck!

Hespyhesp said...

Hilarious. I totally wear my son's shark towel ALL the time. Sometimes I even chase him around the house. Good times. I'm pretty sure my husband's melon is far too big to try the same.

Love the sandwich! So cool.

Rebekah said...

LOL! I love this, so funny! Definitely a great way to tell you are soul mates;o) Stopping by from embrace the camera!

The Higbee Family said...

Love the towels. They are great!

bird and tree said...

bhahaha...this is the most awesome thing I have seen all day...what we won't do for love! Great post lady!!!

~Love Lis said...

I LOVE your Mater sandwich! I'm pinning that to remember it. Super cute!

www.joyfuljones.com

Jennifer said...

Way cute pics!!

dina said...

fun! :)

Mycharmingcolors said...

You guys are amazing
xo

Lisa said...

I bet you and your husband keep your kids (and each other) laughing. How fun! (I'm #41 for ETC this week.)

Jenny K said...

You guys are so funny! Thanks for sharing.