PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

My life in Intsagram

Do you Instagram?
I *heart* it.
Its FREE and super fun.

Here are some shots from the past week.

Buggie get her homework on. Legos help with the adding and subtract. Am I the only one who does not remember homework in preschool?

Heaven in a bowl. Added peas to my Ramen to make it a little more "grown-up".

Got the BEST shirts for Bean {this one is titled "Hans off my cookie". Have you ever shopped Threadless? I am smitten with them. Check it out. You vote on designs that people upload and then the print them, supa cool.

Bean's whiffle.


How I spent 95% of Sunday. It was a good day in my book.

Met up with these beauties. Raising Chichi and Michabella are just as lovely in person as they are on the my computer screen.

So if you have an iphone and are so inclined to Instgram, hit me up
@bugbeansmomma
_______________________________________
Do not forget to check out all the shops offering discounts this week.
Perfect timing for end of the year teacher gifts!
I put this treasury together of all the shops {plus apearantlysew.bigcartel.com}
Happy shopping.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

loving the tee's at threadless! were they true to size when you bought? any shrinkage? trying to determine what size to buy for my monster toddler.

Christa said...

Okay, obsessed with that t-shirt.

Raising Chichi said...

Such super fun on Friday, thanks for the invite:) We need to text soon. XOXOXO Raising Chichi