PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Who said Christmas is the only holiday that should get a tree?

I have been spreading the Valentine's love around my house.
It makes me happy.

This was pretty straight forward.
-pot
-spray paint
-tree branches
-embellishments

I sprayed my pot red and branches white.
Add some yarn balls around the bottom.
Hot glued hearts to the branches.

As you are reading this I am headed out for a weekend away to celebrate my MUCH younger cousins bachelorette party. Earlier this week I found myself laying on the couch thinking, man I need to go to bed, I am exhausted. I looked up at the clock to see 8:03 staring back at me. How in the world is this old ass going to be able to hang with the hot little totties I am going to be with?! I am afraid I might end up sleeping in the limo waiting for them or even worst lay down
on some sticky vinyl VIP couch. I am tired just thinking about it.
Oh wait, wait, wait and get this.
I am breaking out like a 12 yr old.
So I will be the pimply chined old fart with the hot twenty year olds.

Happy weekend.
I will be back next week with the full report of mad dancing styles
{and I am totally not kidding I CAN dance. Those hot little totties might be able
to stay out past 7pm without crashing, but they can not bust a move like me!}






9 comments:

emily anderson said...

have FUN! i want to go dancing. booo.
shake your booo-tay for me, mkay?

Room 118 said...

So fun! very crafty you are my friend,
where did you find the doilys?(spell?)
I would love those doilys for card making!

Britt said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE !

Anonymous said...

what a great idea, friend! you're so fancy!

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Hi! This is gorgeous too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And for the inspiration from your wreath! It truly is stunning!
Jo-Anna

Lorie said...

Those little heart shaped leaves....SO CUTE!

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

I love this!! So cute and happy : ) I found you on the Weekend Wrap-Up at T&J.
craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

Free Pretty Things For You said...

oh oh oh! i love this and i LOve the color combo!!!
Stop by tomorrow! i have a Adorable V- day frebbie !!! :D

YVETTE said...

VERY CRAFTY!! The pictures are beautiful.. What do you do in photoshop to make them look like this? My boyfriend just bought me a new camera and I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND PHOTOS. Thanks for your help :)