PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stick a fork in me, cause I am done.

Why is it over a holiday eating becomes an activity?!
An activity that I clearly {just by the fact that I had to lay down to zip
my pants yesterday} over indulged in.

With a few of these in hand.
Off the the dip train I went.


Here is the deal.
I have come to realize there is four type of dippers:
1. The people who are all about the vessel to which you bring the dip to your mouth. They MIGHT barely stick a corner of the chip into the dip.
2. Those out there who are dip enthusiast. You know the kind they will use anything to get that dip a chip, spoon, finger, WHATEVA.
3. Those of us who believe a dip and its vessel make a harmonist union on your taste buds {insert me raising my hand}.
4. And lastly, those out there that are anti dippers. You know the ones. The thought of sticking a chip into a communal bowl of dip makes them dry heave.

A few dips thats made their rounds.





Bean and my Dad. They played this merry go round dip game for about 20 minutes. Bean would point, my Dad would dip, and then they would eat.

Try to get my stuff together this week.
Valentines Day DIY's coming soon!

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Sitting here laughing....I can so identify!!! Now, even though those dips made me hungry, I am off to do my sit ups!!! Thanks for a great post!!

Melissa (Punkin Threads) said...

Is that Osie's crab dip I see with the Buggles?!

mark rodriguez said...

remember!...no double-dipping!

@Melissa: you have to have the clam dip with the bugles! it is mandatory at any Rodriguez gathering.

coolkids said...

Okay...now I need to know what the dips are and the recipes! Dip with Bugles??! YUM! thecoolkidsblog.com Happy New Years!

Marissa said...

Mmmmmmmm your Abuela's clam dip. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Heather - Chickabug said...

Anti-dipper here! I look at those pictures and I just want that good-lookin' asparagus! ; )

Michelle (michabella) said...

Woah all those dips looks amazing! You must share!!! I love those pictures of your ddad and bean!! Haha too cute! <333

Melissa (Punkin Threads) said...

I meant CLAM dip, duh! We had it on Xmas eve! We decided that bugles need to make more appearances than once a year!

Jami Nato said...

all those look delish. dip it up...

Terrie Regensburger said...

Ok - what is the first dip- ??? I need details PLEASE :)