PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Em's sprinkle.

When I started blogging I had no clue where, what, and who was going to happen with it.
Over a year later, I can say that life is much more fulling with blogging in it.

If I had never started blogging, my neighbor friend Kathryn might not have
said you should meet my friend Emily.

Then Emily would never have come to my house for a play date, where we chatted and
she told me that her family was in the process of adopting.

Which means I would never had the opportunity to open my home to celebrate
Elsa's anticipated homecoming.



{I totally stole this photo from Em's post, she still loves me}

Emily posted more of her sprinkle on her blog post today.

2 comments:

Amy Fazio said...

I really really like your site. Everything is cute and colorful, just the way I like it! I featured your blog on my list, Amylicious. I hope you enjoy! BTW that party you threw for the woman and her international adoption was FANTASTIC. That kid is ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

she's lucky to have such a great friend!! :)