PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

He talks like a minion.


Have you seen Despicable Me?
Classic.
We *heart* it.

Bean is a minion.

{coloring, the only thing that will keep him out of my hair while I cook}

He gabs A LOT but 99.999999% of the time we have no clue what he is telling us.
Enter minion resemblance.

{when you ask him to say "hi" he holds his hand up to his ear as if on a phone and say "hidad" all one word}

Among the crazy gibberish, you think hey did I just hear "whatsathat?" {again all one word}.
*lightbulb*

{those cheeks, no words}

He cracks me up and as you can see himself too.

Oh my little handsome minion.

Happy weekend.
Hoping for a date night with a little Ikea shopping throw in.
How about you?

Oh and I wish I could go to Dubiens house for a play date!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my daughter (almost 3) walks around saying "it's so fluffy i'm gonna die!" (the other day, when not around children I said, out loud, "light bulb!")
it really is a great movie!

Jami Nato said...

oh my word...he is so cute. and i love that movie too...

Mande said...

Hey cuteness!! OK, I want to go to Dubiens for a playdate too. :) xo

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Haha!! He is SO cute!!!!