PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunshine State Party People - Dreamers and Doers Meet Up

**WARNING - this post contains a plethora of links**

Saturday was divine {minus the blisters I got}.
You see I got to meet with a group of creative, amazing, inspiring and fun group of ladies.
Sunshine State Party People had our first meet up.
Even though I am no longer selling birthday crowns, I still keep in touch with
the fun world of parties through my FB page.

{Striking a pose with my Martha Mags}

{Kori grabbing my skinny fat}
Meet up in person for the first time went just as expected, perfect. Having a friendship online for sometime now, made it work in person. No awkward first meeting silences, well not sure if that would ever happen with both of us loud mouths.

{All my swag, if you ever go to a meet up do it with party people. They know what a girl likes!}

{me, Jessica and Kori}

Jessica reviled her crazy cute new product to us.
And we each got to take on home!!
Just wait until you see these in action.

{the one the only}

{the cutest little origami stars from Origami Delights}

All the fabulous ladies. And a HUGE thanks to Debra's Hubby who took pictures with everyones camera. You rocked it!

Ok here is everybody's links, enjoy browsing this great collection of talent!

Jennifer - Party Dreamz
Carmen - Pom Flair
Melissa and Ashley - Truly Chic Inspirations
Theresa - Lauren Mckinsey
Melinda - Persona Designs
Renee - Bees Knees
LaVonne - LF Events

I also want to give a HUGE thanks and shout out to all the companies that sent swag for us.
It was SO sweet of you all!

Sandy's Baking Memories- Cupcake Cookies

Party Starters- DIY Favor Box Kit

Dreamin N Details- Cake Pops

The Sweet Spot Candy Bar- Candy Kisses

The Purple Pug- Flip Flop Gift Tag

Cupcake Delights - Cupcakes

Origami Delights - Origami Stars

Schakalod - Chocolate

Celebrate Today the Superchick Way - Party Cones

Caitlin Losey with Martha Stewart HQ - Martha Wedding, Living ,and Food Everyday Mags


Think I I just gave you enough link to last you through the end of April.


PS.

Melissa from Truly Chic Inspirations was the mastermind behind the meet up, and she coordinated it all for us.

A HUGE thanks for putting everything together.

And Jessica from Pen N' Paperflowers brought so much to the party to hand out, I called her Oprah.

"You get cupcake, and you get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake..."

Thank you for making us feel loved!


8 comments:

Frog Prince Paperie said...

It was good to meet you! Look forward to the next!

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

It was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Kori Clark said...

HAHA I love you, your skinny fat, and my double chin! Wonderful post about a fabulous day!

Tish said...

Oh I am so jealous! It looks like you girls had a wonderful time - I can't wait for the next "Sunshine Girl" meetup : )

Melissa C said...

Such a great post! Thank you for sharing and thanks for the love, and yes Jessica was for sure Oprah LOL. She brought some fantastic items. Pleasure meeting you :)

Jami Nato said...

you used to make birthday crowns? explain yourself.

Unknown said...

Your post was GREAT!!! Love it so much. You made me feel like I was there all over again.! *wink* Loved meeting you and hanging out. And I did feel like Oprah!!! lol I guess you could call me Joprah or Jessoprah...LOL!

~ LaVonne said...

Great post! Wish we could've chatted! Next time!!Take Care! :D