PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Awk to the Ward

Have you ever wondered what I look like while blogging?
The wait is over...

If anything ever happens to this mug, life would be altered.
Came from original SB and even says so on the bottom.
Hope the kids do not fight over this gem as it will be gifted to them in the will.

Awkward Mommy Moments from the past couple of weeks:

- Catching a glimpse of yourself in the hall mirror, only to realize you
wore your sweatpants that say "Juicey" across your keyster to drop off your daughter
at school. Classy momma.

- Having your son in a sling in the middle of Target only to look down to see he has been
exposing you to the whole store. Then remembering that sweet old man, who was
smiling at you two secs before. GROSS.

- Playing outside with ALL your neighbor friends and your daughter telling you
"Mommy you need to comb your hair under your arms." Thanks sweetie for always
looking out.

Had any of you own awkward moments lately?



15 comments:

emily anderson said...

oh my gosh, that last one...the best!

Britt said...

hahaha cracking up...
too funny!

Anonymous said...

Doing okay as a mommy; although LibbyLu was told she could not wear her "I heart boobies" bracelet to school second before I picked her up wearing mine and sporting newly died pink streaks in my hair. As a teacher, walked into the wrong classroom and had greeted and begun before the right teacher walked in. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Edie S. said...

I bust out laughing at the last one!!

Unknown said...

You are cracking me up... Keep it up :) Love the mug, I have the same one and would die if I lost it.

Rhiannon said...

hahahaha love it!

Lauren said...

although i'm not a mommy, i did have an awkward moment when i tripped walkig UP the stairs in my dorm the other day...and a cute guy was right behind me.

guess he got a nice view of my butt!!

Jami Nato said...

soooooo funny. boob out in the store...you hippie.

Melissa C said...

Pahahaha! Thanks for sharing and giving me a good laugh. I look very similar while blogging but have to admit there is usually a wine glass in hand.
Looking forward to meeting you!

Maria Medeiros said...

Omg thank you thank you thank you for making me laugh!
Oh gosh I am still laughing. I can totally relate! :D lol

Jami said...

Those are too funny. My best this week is while I'm cooking dinner my 2 1/2 year comes into the kitchen and says "mommy, I smell poop in here!"
I can assure you it didn't taste that bad :)

Leah said...

haha hilarious! :)

YVETTE said...

OMG!! haha I love it! Thanks for the smile :)

Karri said...

Love it!!! I think I've had very similar moments with my 3, including one where my pants fell down in the grocery store while my babe was in her mei tai, moving around.

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

hahhahaah, ahhh the joys of being a mommy!!! Love your list and glad I ran across you from The Daybook link!

living-blessed-life.blogspot.com