PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love you today and always {plus a winner!}

There was SO many amazing entries in the Slippin Southern, I was so excited to read them as they came in.
And Gregory agreed.

Here is what he had to say:
I was really impressed by all of the great entries and it was really hard to decide so I've chosen to include a second and third place winner. These contestants will not receive a free sign but they will receive FREE SHIPPING on their entry or another item in the shop if they wish.

The Grand Prize winner will receive their sign once we make it. Or, they may also opt to order any other item in the shop instead of their entry.

And now, drum roll please the winners are...

Grand Prize Winner:
Love you little, love you big, love you like a little pig
By: H is for Hillman

Second Place:
I do declare!
By: B's Mommy

Third Place:
Sweet Pea
By: Mande

Now ladies please email and we will sort out the details.
See you in a little bit for another giveaway!

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

H is for Hillman said...

Hi Amy, I can't believe I won! So cool, I'm so excited. THANK YOU and THANK YOU Gregory!!
Amy,I can't seem to get your email button to work, so could you please email me? Thanks.
Jhil2626@yahoo.com