PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A gift for teacher ♥ Buggie

Teachers, the unsung heros of our day to day lives.
These are the people that for 5 days a week we intrust our most
precious little people with.
I love a great teacher, and my Buggie has three.

To celebrate them I went to Anthropologie.
Now I know many of you have about 30 teachers among you kiddies to buy for,
SO this post might not be for you.

I knew I wanted to buy each of them a mug.
And for $6 each they for sure do not break the bank.


I had a thought that I wanted to fill them with something yummy.
But when browsing the labyrinth of that drool worthy store {all the while emailing my LIST to my Hubby}, I stumbled upon a jar filled with soaps wrapped up in colorful little doilies. Then I glazed down to see the beacon of light shining off a little sign that said $3.95! Regularly $8.95 that was a HUGE score.


As I weaved my way around about twenty non stroller friendly displays {lets just
say my whole family might have been eating on gorilla glued back together bowls for the next twenty years as I flow past a HUGE rack of them}, I was
holding my breathe that they would fit snug as a bug in the mugs.

Perfection, I tell you.
And OH MY LANS do they smell beyond divine.



Tied them up with a little twine.
Tomorrow I am going to share
how I finished them up with some wrapping.

$10 bucks a teacher, not bad.
But if you have a secret Santa exchange, hostess gift, or neighbor
gift needed these would be perfect.

I love when a plan comes together.

Do not forgot to enter my current giveaway!


4 comments:

Room 118 said...

Ok cool..now send me some, I need a P and a C.

Jennifer said...

Love it!! I have something similar planned :)

Pattie said...

How fortunate and it looks so great!

Jacci said...

I cannot tell a lie. I went to Anthro today and bought the exact.same.thing. I think they are PERFECT! thanks for the idea!