PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

What did you do this weekend? {&winners}

Ok so not sure what you did this weekend, but I am most burnt my house down 
during mine!

I have had my handy dandy blow dryer for no joke at least 15 years.

So this past Friday night, I was blow drying Buggies hair before her little recital, when I heard a
pop and looked up to see smoke coming out of the plug of the dryer.

Lets just say it scared the *bleep* out of me.

Thank goodness my house did what it was suppose to do and the breaker tripped.
But now I am without a blow dryer.

Blow dryers are a very personal item.  I have naturally curly hair so it is important it
has a low heat setting that blows slowly.

Any suggestions on a new dryer?



Winners:
September House - Maria 
True Love Found - Tiffany

Ladies please reach out to me within the next 48hrs to claim your prizes, if not contacted within that timeframe will choose another winner.

7 comments:

Emily B said...

Yikes.
I have a Conair Ion Shine and it is pretty good. I am skeptical about the "ions" giving a better blow dry but it does work just fine. It wasn't terribly expensive.

SoBella Creations said...

Yikes!

That must have been scary.

Maria said...

ahh thank you! saw i won :) you can email me at maria.dalessandro@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad you are alive!! and that I FINALLY won on your blog!!! SWEET!!!

The Brandenburgs said...

Holy crap! You poor thing! This recently happened to Jaye too! She sent out an email that had all this information about how frequently this really happens! When should I hear back about my contest win?

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOW,that is scary!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Scary! I have naturally curly hair too & I cannot live without my blowdryer!