PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mommy & Daughter Date

While Hubby has been hosting a bachelor party at our beach house this weekend, Buggie and I have been enjoy Mommy Daughter time.  Today was so wonderful, we got up early and were home from Target by 9:30!  Then we watched some movies (nice on a gloomy day).  And around 2:30 I got an itch to go somewhere.  So we got up and off we went to paint pottery.  After we were done with our masterpieces (I will be posting the finish products after pickup on Friday) I decided I did not want to cook.  I knew just where I wanted to go, off to get sushi we went. Don't you just love those days that have no real purpose but end up creating such wonderful memories...




Oh if you have not noticed in other posting Buggies apron (see above) it is from a super cute shop Wild Olive Kids.  I got Buggies last x-mas and it has gotten plenty of use.  And I given them as gifts, way cute!


5 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

looks like you had a gorgeous time! that 4th photo i so cute :-). Love your blog. :-)

the tichenor family said...

You are such a precious mama... this date is too cute for words!

The Brandenburgs said...

Adorable! So cute that Bug likes sushi and looks like she did a great job with her pottery!

Kenziepoo said...

What cute pics and sounds like you both had such a fun day! I can't wait for Kenzie to get older so we can do fun outings like this! :)

Mande said...

Just seeing these pictures. So very sweet. What a perfect day together. :)