PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a little sharing...

Buggie is one lucky chickie.  Lets just say my parents love her and do not mind spoiling her.  As you can see in these photos she got a super cute outfit from Lilly Pulitzer.  So I can I just say I am beyond jealous of my 3 year old and her new sweater!
The pants were a little big, so I used some ribbon to make a belt for her.  I am glad they are big so she can wear them next spring because I am not good with white after Labor Day.

I mean look at this sweater!  The big navy enamel buttons are adorable. This is going to get some milage this fall.



Oh I just love her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is soooo cute!

Mande said...

She is adorable! What a little fashionista. OK, maybe I am a little jealous of that sweater too. :)