PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One stop shop for my little Jellybean....

As you may have read in my pervious posts, if Jellybean is a boy we are going to do robots in the nursery and if Jellybean is a girl it will be nesting dolls.  So last night as I sit on the couch watching my "reality" TV shows, thats right I watch "reality" TV don't judge, I was browsing through Etsy and came across the cutest store, Ollie Rose.  And how happy was I that not only were there robot rattle dolls but also nesting rattle dolls.  The designs are exclusively theirs, as they use their own designed and printed fabric.  They are lovely....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw them too at some point! Super cute and you gotta love those tags...at least Tessa does!

The Brandenburgs said...

adorable!