PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

Can you believe it is right around the corner!

Last year was Buggie's first year to go treat or tricking door to door.  So I wanted to get her a bag that was the right size, something we could use year after year, and of course super cute!  So after some searching I came across Sew Gracious.  And let me just tell you, this candy bag is by far the cutest I have ever seen and so well made.  When Easter came around I know exactly where to go to get Buggie's Easter basket.  So this year I wanted to make sure to share her store with you, she makes many more items (I also have a key fob of hers). The fabric she uses is gorgeous!  Just wish I had a reason to buy another this year, Jellybean is missing Halloween by a month!

Buggie last year as sleeping beauty, with her Sew Gracious Halloween Bag.


I love this fabric, just got Buggie a dress made in the same fabric...



2 comments:

Sew Gracious said...

I LOVE the picture of Buggie from last Halloween. She was the perfect little princess!!!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and links to my Etsy shop. I've found lots of fun new Halloween fabric for this years bags. Hopefully your readers will shop early for the best selection!

I hope Buggie enjoys her bag again this year and gets it filled to the top with goodies!

Happy Halloween!

The Brandenburgs said...

am gonna have to go check these out!