PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy Little Beaver...

Today was a busy day getting things done.  Hubby worked on Jellybeans room, painting almost finished and I was promised to have a dresser put together by tonight!  Meanwhile downstairs Buggie was busy doing what she does best playing, dancing, and singing.  I do believe she put on every single dress-up outfit she owns.

For myself I was busy making crowns and wands.  Just wanted to share a few new items I have added to my store, True Love Found.








2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Amy, I wanted to reply to your comment at sweetjessie, but I couldn't find your email address anywhere! If you'd like one of the scalloped fabric garlands, please email me at jessie@sweetjessie.com Thanks!

Spearmint Baby said...

so cute! i did a post on some of my favorites from your store on spearmintbaby.com this weekend :)