Saturday, June 19, 2010

Revised cupcake post...

Remember these that I made the other day?

{image via here}

Well I figured it can not hurt to make them even BETTER. So for Father's Day I will be making Banana Cupcakes filled with Nutella & Peanut Butter! Hubby's 2 most FAVORITE desserts are Banana Dream Cake from Too Jay's and banana pudding. So I think the banana cupcake will just put him over the edge!

Bean has nothing to do with this post but he is too cute not to share...


ruthy ann said... long did it take to cut out all the letters? so cute!

2littlehooligans said...

You are such a good wife! I just finished my hubby's favorite dessert...raspberry squares with shortbread crust, YUM! I will have to try your banana cupcakes, they sound amazingly delish:) Happy Father's Day to you and your family!

And those letters, you go momma!! Your so FUN!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

oh no you didn't cut out those letters :)
Too cute!!!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

sounds like the perfect combination! And boy is that little guy adorable!

Kim @
party inspiration

Little Pinwheel said...

nice banana letters! bean is divine, why not show him off! enjoy the cupcakes! yummo x