PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010

Some randomness...

Ok so thanks to The Frisky, I am SOLD on the wedges. I have no idea how I will choose!
Jeans, summer dresses I can see these with endless summer ensembles.

{image via here}

If I needed a reason to buy a pair maybe it should be to celebrate this...



Bean is sitting! Ok well lets be honest, half the time he is imitating a weeble wobble. But
he has been getting a good 5 to 10 mins up right at a time! I love this stage, so much exploring.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

LOVE the striped wedges. Are they as comfy as the Tom's flats?

Mande said...

Yay Bean!! Such a fun age. Miss that age!!

The wedges are super cute. Especially love the striped ones too.

Tylerpants said...

I like the red wedges! And YAY to sitting =)

Modern Frills said...

I love the striped wedges:) I may have to do some shopping!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Loving the wedges too!
Buggie and Jellybean will be playing together like crazy now! Adorable pics.