PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blessed in so many ways...

Today a new life was welcomed into my family of friends.
I am so excited for the arrival of baby Jayden.

Yesterday came the arrival of another sort to my home.
My new KING size bed.
And with it new sheets, quilt, and pillows.
Let the master bed room redo commence.
YEAH!

I had my 200th sale yesterday!
It would never have happen if it wasn't for all those of you who have supported
my little business. I thank you so much!
And to celebrate I am offering free shipping for the rest of the week!
So if you make a purchase from now until May 16th, just
enter 200th in the comment to seller section to get the credit back.

And lastly yesterday was a gorgeous day, and I was so happy to be able
to spend it with my little girl. We love going to our local splash pad...





2 comments:

Mande said...

YAY! Congratulations Amy on 200 sales! Your crowns are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

COngrats!!!