PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There's no custom order I can not tackle...{hope I never my words}

Heres how this order went down...
"Custom gingerbread crown needed."
Ok I can do that...
"Its for my three year old daughter."
Ok how about a gingerbread girl?
"Perfect."
What colors are you using?
"Red, brown and white mostly. But with hints of bright pink and lime green."
Hum, ok...
"Oh and I really love polka dots and bling."
Wow, let me see what I can do...

I think this little beauty turned out better then I pictured, ok honestly I could not picture it AT ALL!
Since it is seasonal, I am not listing but she has inspired another crown that I will just have to name after Baleigh.

An by the way what a super cute party theme for a birthday in the holiday times.
I really do love working with Mommas to create one of a kind crowns for their little ones.
The challenge makes my mind turn its gears...

3 comments:

christina said...

Love it!! So cute!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

absolutely adorable. So clever!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That turned out fantastic!!!