PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

I have been thinking about my answer...

Rachel asked the question.
I answered it.
Consistency.
What {if any} value does this word have in your life, this Friday?

This was my answer:
Wow, this is really weird to me. All day I have been struggling {My FB status reads today :hum, thoughts are too jumbled today! I just want to finish something other then changing a diaper}. Consistency is lacking, missing, completely gone, evaporated. I have been struggling all day to figure out my state of mind, and then I read your post: consistency. I need it. I want it. I pray for it. Hum will it come back?!

Now this is all I can think about. I have not felt grounded this week.
My feet and head are moving in two different directions.
I am not sure why this is happening. I need something, guidance maybe?
Consistency would be like a warm fire on a cold night for me right now.

How and where will I find it again? My parenting has been erratic, my house is a
disaster, I haven't even "made" dinner this week. Life seems out of control, like it is living off to much caffeine.

I look at my beautiful children and know I need to get my head in the game. Snap out of it. I know it will come and this to will soon pass.

It is going to be a warm weekend here time to get out, take deep breaths and clear my head. And maybe get some "me" time in.

What do you think about Rachel's question?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post and wonderful resolve.
Amy...I will be specifically praying for you in this. I know that you will "snap out of it".
You are awesome.
My love,
Rachel