PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mom in the shot {Family Photos 2012}

A few weeks ago we had the honor of getting in front of Mrs Anderson's camera.
And if you have had family pictures done, you know the feeling of anticipation to see what you look like.
Hubs and got the CD yesterday, and we sat together and watched the slide show of our little fam bam.
Neither one of us could not be more ecstatic at what we saw...



       











As cray cray as my son was acting and the fact that we were dodging bird dropping every five seconds, Em was able to capture us being us.  And I can not thank her enough for it.
Now we have 150 images to decided what to print from, how will we ever decided?!

18 comments:

abby said...

What great pictures! I especially love the first one.

We have never done family pictures before...waiting for our next little one to come along before we do it.

Melissa C said...

Wonderful photos of you and your lovely family! The last one is too cute. ;)

Wendy said...

Oh they turned out so great! Good luck deciding :)

Jacci said...

VERY fun! Of course, the B&W is a winner for traditional family shots reasons. But, the fun/personal ones *would* be so tough to choose from! Adorable family!

BriBedell said...

Love them!

Hespyhesp said...

You guys are ridiculously adorable!

Marissa said...

Stop. Just stop it. I love the Holg's.

Traci said...

While I LOVE the portraits I have to say that that last one is so awesome! Emily is pretty awesome and your family is adorable =D

Love on a Budget said...

So beautiful!! I love family photo shoots :]
Très bien

flat yeast bread said...

Love these! That bottom one is GREAT, a wall hanger for sure!

Sara Stoff said...

oh my gosh. the picture of avery and jeff is amazing! get a gigantic one printed of that.

Jami Nato said...

ya'll are cute. and em is also talented. your powers combined make this incred.

Mycharmingcolors said...

and I thought I couldn't adore your kids any more than I do and I see these super sweet pictures of your family <3

Brittany Roscheck said...

I love that last picture! So Fun!

Sarahmumof3 said...

oh what a lovely family you are such beautiful photos!

Erin said...

These pictures are stunning!

Missy Anne @ Wonder Lane Art said...

Oh my heck, you guys are so stinkin' cute!!! Is it wrong to have family photo envy? Shhh, don't tell my family I just said that, 'k! ;-)

Cindy said...

Great, great, happy photos!