PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mom in the Shot {Sept 1, 2011}

It has been forever and a day since I have done an Embrace the Camera post.
But its like riding a bike.
So here I am hopping right back on and pedaling like no ones business.

Here I am at home, scratch that, I mean Target. But check it, see that cart?! Its void, void of children, which totally made it a photo op!

Snookie was not the first girl to rock a bump.
I have been stylin a quiff, since I was knee high to a grasshopper, ok not really, more like the past 7 yrs.
But SOOO before Snookie's ever appeared on MTV.
Oh and speaking of MTV.
I remember being a kid and dying to stay up and watch the VMA's, and when I heard that
this week was the VMA's, I was stunned.
Here is the thing, I can not care about the VIDEO MUSIC awards, when you DO NOT play music videos!!
PLAY MORE MUSIC, and stop making "celebrities" out of teen moms.
Ok sorry for that rant, but I mean really...


And there is this kid.
He steals my heart everyday and challenges my soul even more.
Love him...
Wow, did not even need training wheels.
Now have you been in FRONT of the camera lately?
Link up with Em.

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

cute photos! And I totally agree on MTV!!

Wendy said...

Is it weird that the thought of Target without kids in tow excites me?

Tara said...

I love all the silly faces! Great captures :)

Simply Mily said...

I saw the VMA's and totally agree!!! They hardly ever play music videos anymore!!!

xo, Mily

http://dearmily.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

You rock that bump so well! I totally agree about MTV...both about the videos and the "quality" of their celebrities.

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I was feeling very ancient while watching the VMAs. I didn't know half of the musicians. And I completely agree, enough with the teen moms already! Adorable picks with your little one!

Sonja said...

haha I don't even know MOST of the songs anymore!! SAD! Your kiddos are the cutest :)

BJJ said...

I love all of your IG's. They pretty much make my day and prompt daydreams of when I get to have a cutesie little family like y'all. Hope all is well :)

emily anderson said...

youuuuuuuuu're back.

yes!

Unknown said...

i agree...a cart at target sans kiddos is definitely a photo op! cute pics :)

and i actually watched the vma's this year (staying at my sister's & she's pop culture obsessed!) and i was appalled! i mean i physically gagged. it had been a while & lets say i never care to blind myself with it again.

Jami Nato said...

you is cute, girl.

i need to get to embracing again...

Unknown said...

My husband and I said you know you're old when you watch vmas and don't recognize more than half the people. Then when you hear their name you still have no clue.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boni Lady said...

great post today.... LOVE shopping childless! we have 4 little ones so getting away alone is an AMAZING experience!!!! welcome back to the world of {embrace}

Angel said...

I haven't done ETC in awhile either. Haven't had worthy photo ops lately. But, I love jumping around the list and checking out other people's great posts! Glad you enjoyed Target kid free. One more year and my oldest will be able to drive herself to Target mom free. :)