PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mention Me Monday {Sept 6th}


My little Mention Me Monday folder is filling up quickly.
Asked Bug to help me pick this weeks fun, inspiration, and new things to share this week.


This month came the second installment of this stunning online mag.
Rachelle and her posse of incredible contributors bring
an amazing line up of all things AWESOME for the little people in our lives.

Find the mag on FB, thats where I get all my updates! And another COOL place is Rachelle's blog, Kenziepoo.

Ok the second item is coming from Kara Paslay Designs.
I am sure we all have seen that mason jars are all the RAGE right now.
Here is Kara's original post on how to make your own mason jar chandelier.


And here is the post to one of her followers take on this project.
Makes me feel like I could actually do this to?!

Pretty awesome right?!

Last be not least something coming from over at Under the Sycamore.
Where the I think the mason jar DIY could find a home.
Ok so my FAVORITE thing from this playroom makeover would HAVE to be
that clock.
Clock=Ingenious!

Thats it for this week.
Please link up anything and everything you find inspirational this week.
But lets just limit it to one link per person per week.






And if you would like to be featured on Mention Me Monday please email me at
amyholgersen@hotmail.com
I am looking for shops, blogs, DIY's, pretty much anything Fun!





5 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Thanks for your kind words Amy! I knew I recognized you! We never met but I always saw pictures of you when I was at your parents house. Have a great day <333

Kara Paslay said...

Hey there Amy! Thanks so much for mentioning me! :) I am excited to check out your blog!

Carey C. Bailey said...

Can't wait to check out that magazine. With Joy, Carey

christina said...

LOVE the chandelier!! oh yes, it would look amazing in my mudroom! thanks for sharing.

Kenziepoo said...

Thanks so much Amy for posting about La Petite & kenziepoo! You are soooo sweet! That Chandelier turned out great! Need to try it too!


xoxo